NEW!! CHANGES YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT!!
Letter from the President
Late in 2003, having seen the need for a clearinghouse of psychotherapy office space first hand (I was being forced out of my office), I created and launched PsychOffice.net in May 2004. That was 9 years ago. In those 9 years, thousands of practitioners have found tenants and thousands have found office space.
What has also happened in 9 years, is that the internet has been transformed and we have learned a lot about how our customers utilize PsychOffice.net. In order to improve service, we have reformatted the way some things work. I am pleased to say that we will be able to maintain our free ads. There will some fee changes as described below. This is a summary of the changes:
- REGISTRATION: If you post an ad, you will register for an account that gives you total control over your ad. You can take it down whenever you want to. You can renew expired ads whenever you want to.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Customer calls and emails are now handled by NetCom US, not by me personally. A professional service by quaslified tech support can provide more timely and efficient answers to your questions.
- FREE ADS: The basic ads are still free. We believe that sharing information should be as hassle free as possible.
- Term for Ads: The term for ads remains 60 days.
- SPECIAL PACKAGES AND ADDING PHOTOS: The fee structure for special packages and adding pictures to your ad is changing (all fees are for the 60-day term:
- 1-3 photos $10.00
- 4-6 photos $15.00
- 7-10 photos $20.00
- Special package (highlight and up-top placement): $35.00
It seems like just yesterday when, in 2003, the rent on my office was I came up with the idea to create a nationwide clearinghouse for psychotherapy office space. PsychOffice.net approaches its 12th year
2019 PsychOffice.net. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. | Terms-of-Use